It's a wet old Sunday, but I still managed to find a few op-shopped items to wear for Day 12 of the Restyle challenge.
- Kathmandhu goretex rain jacket - op shop last winter, $10.
- Grey Urbane t-shirt - op-shopped recently, $4.
- Black pants - made by me from a self-drafted pattern from fabric purchased in Bali.
- Boots - bought at the Hampton Court Flower Show when we lived near there in England.
- Umbrella - bought from Ikea.
Roll on warm weather so I can get out some of my spring and summer op shop treasures!