Yes, I'm in there somewhere, camouflaged in my green, zebra-print pants. Writing that sentence has left me a bit amazed at myself for making something from green zebra print. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking, but I found this fabric in the remnant bin and somehow it came home with me. Sick of seeing it lying around on my sewing table, I decided to make it into some casual pants. So there we are.
|Burdastyle 05/2013 Tie up pants.|
I'm hoping the green accents make these pants look less like night attire and lend a casual, yet debonair edge to the ensemble.
Look at that - topstitched and everything!
I think it's fairly obvious that these were made quickly and with less than my usual care! However, they turned out pretty well and I've already worn them several times. Not bad for a $2 remnant and a bit of stashbusting to boot.
I'm wearing these with my 'kakurenbo' top from Pattern Magic. Again, don't look too closely!